Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Dress

After several trips to the wedding gown store I finally made a decision. I tried on so many beautiful gowns. I fell in love with the exquisite lace and beading on one, but the cut and style just wasn't me.




A halter top style felt comfortable and looked great, but just didn't feel "special" enough.




I love the back of this one, but the front was more appropriate for a beach (or the bedroom!) than a wedding!



This one was almost perfect, but was discontinued and not available in my size.




But then I finally found it. Its simple, and not what I had in mind when I started looking, but it just felt "right." Comfortable and natural, but still "special." And most importantly, I feel like a bride in it! But you will have to wait till July to see me in it!



No comments: