Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding Shower and Bachelorette Party

Can you believe the wedding is in under 2 weeks!? All of a sudden its so soon-- how did that happen? And with everything thats been going on, I haven't had time to post about our second shower or my bachelorette party. I know not everyone is interested in hearing about my bachelorette party (I promise we stayed out of trouble!) so I won't post about it here; if you'd like to read about it and see photos click here.

On Sunday, June 22nd, one of my my god-mothers, Margaret, and her daughter, Sarah, hosted a wonderful shower for Chris and I. Unfortunately I'm missing a picture of the food, but take my word for it, it was delectable!

I had friends and family members come from as far away as South Carolina and Boone and got to spend some time catching up with friends- old and new- before the chaos of the wedding day.

And I got to see my Junior Bridesmaid, Anastasia (in the black tanktop to the left) and our flower girl, Brooke (the little cutie on Grandma Margaret's lap)!

No comments: