Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Bridal Shower!


This past weekend I had the most wonderful bridal shower thrown by the girls over at Knit Picky. I have been working at Knit Picky for the last year and a half and have become close friends with the other employees and our regular customers. My move to Chapel Hill this summer to be with Chris means that I will be leaving Knit Picky, and I know I'm going to miss the store and the wonderful people who fill it. Jo (the owner), Kim, Susan, Belva and Ann Marie threw me such a nice shower with yummy treats (I adore brie), all my favorite people and, of course, gifts!

But the best part of all was the beautiful hand knit afghan given to me by the whole group. Each of the 16 blocks were knit or crocheted by a different person, and then crocheted together. Its absolutely perfect. I will treasure it forever.

You can see more pictures of the shower here.

No comments: